Saturday, January 26, 2013

self-division

Ikutkan hati, dia merayu minta tinggal lagi di sini . Ikutkan diri, dia menghalau pergi. Islamic environment or current dream? Which one I need to choose? Which one is better for my future? Which one leads me nearer to Him? Sometime I didn't understand myself well. I just lost. That’s all. I hope that Allah will ease all my matters and help me to make the decision. It’s quite hard to choose when you can't control your emotions. The pressure keeps following behind me. But it's okay I think. I have Allah. I just need to believe in Him and follow the flow. Right now I need to perform well for my last semester and keep pray. Wait for the course briefing. Be patient. Please babe don't lose your hope and faith. Keep calm and pray a lot my dear. *patting shoulders* He always there beside you :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah,He always there while others not. so,always put ur trust in Allah ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay nini. yu dgr luahan hati ai pun dah cukup. and for mami, thanks too fr all ur advices :)

    ReplyDelete